We want to get your fantastic products out to you as quickly as possible - here are the main things to remember:
- We delivery via Courier Post Courier.
- Delivery is FREE on all products, anywhere within New Zealand.
- Order Monday to Friday, by 11 am and we will aim to get your order to you the next business day.
- If you order over the weekend we will process your order first thing on Monday for a Tuesday delivery.
- Add an extra day for delivery if a rural address.
- Occasionally an item becomes out of stock - we will notify you as soon as we know and will give you a new expected delivery date.
- We would advise to expect potential delays in delivery during busy periods for Courier Post such as the Christmas period and statutory holidays - please allow extra time when you order if it is time critical i.e. someones birthday.
- All delivery times are based on Courier Post target delivery dates.
- Any items over $100 are sent with a signature required for delivery.
- If you do not want signature required please let us know when ordering.
- If signature required is declined or you have Authority To Leave (ATL) with Courier Post please understand you are taking responsibility for the delivery and we will not be able to trace if the parcel goes missing.
- A tracking number will be sent with your shipping confirmation so you can track the delivery of your order real time.
- If an item has been damaged in transit please take a picture of the damaged item and include the packaging in the picture and email it to us. We will be back in touch and help arrange a replacement as soon as possible.
- If you have not received an item but it is showing as delivered please contact us as soon as possible and we will lodge an enquiry with Courier Post on your behalf.
Contact us for more information: email@example.com