Go against the grain of glamour when it comes to party hairstyles. Swap your red carpet locks for an uber-cool millennial style and become the boho babe of the ball. Partner brushed out waves with worked-out texture to create a wavy hair look that defines you, not anyone else.
Let ghd be your stylist this party season. Long-lasting waves are a must, so prep your locks with ghd curl hold spray. The ghd platinum® styler will give you movement in your tresses with one stroke, and a spritz of ghd final shine spray worked through your lengths with the ghd oval dressing brush will give your wavy hair a glossy, textured finish.
HERE’S HOW TO CREATE COOL GIRL WAVES
1. Mist hair with curl hold spray
2. Section hair from ear to ear
3. Place styler at root, turn inwards, glide then release after 2-3 seconds
4. Shake hair to loosen curls
5. Place styler below first twist and repeat steps 3 and 4
6. Repeat, leaving the front line
7. Curl front section away from face
8. Spritz oval brush with final shine spray
9. Lightly brush hair