Olaplex No.7 is the only hair oil to rebuild bonds in your hair while adding shine and manageability.
Why We Love Olaplex No.7
We love using Olaplex No.7 in salon as it brings a multitude of benefits to the hair including fantastic shine, softening and retexturizing, environmental and heat protection, extends colour life, and helps shorten styling time. We also know it is secretly repairing your hairs bonds so they grow stronger and less likely to break.
It is also suitable all hair types, made without parabens, tree nuts, or sulfates, vegan, gluten-free, preservative-free, and cruelty-free.
What Is It?
Olaplex N°.7 is a bonding oil that dramatically increases shine, softness, and colour vibrancy while minimizing flyaways and frizz.
Why Should I Use It?
- Repairs damaged and compromised hair
- Strengthens and protects hair structure
- Restores healthy appearance and texture
Olaplex Is The Original Bond Builder. The only patented system to noticeably repair extreme damage—turn dry, brittle hair into soft, shiny, and more resilient hair. Plus Olaplex is cruelty free, vegan and free of nasties like sulphate and parabens!
In addition to OLAPLEX’s patented bond building ingredient, a single bottle of No.7 Bonding Oil is loaded with highly beneficial, non-toxic ingredients that help take this oil to the next level:
- Fermented Green Tea Oil: Supports strength of the hair. Prevents split ends and breakage.
- Pomegranate Seed Oil: Increases shine, giving the hair a silky texture. The vitamins also add a protective layer to the hair for enhanced manageability and shine.
- Sun Flower Seed Oil: Acts as a hair protectant against damage caused by free radicals and other hair processes or styling.
- Neem Leaf Extract: Promotes healthy hair growth, reduces dandruff, reduces frizz, conditions the scalp, and is anti-bacterial.
- Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil: Strengthens hair, moisturizes the scalp, fights split ends, and promotes hair growth.
- Noni Fruit Powder: Antioxidant! The fatty acids in Noni strengthen the hair follicles and help treat any related issues like hair fall. Clears buildup in the scalp, moisturizes, treats scalp issues like dandruff.
How To Apply It?
Add just a few drops to wet or dry hair before styling with heat. Re-apply lightly before restyling of dry hair between washes.
For dry curly and processed hair, use as much as needed. For fine hair, start with a drop or two, working your way up if desired. Thirsty hair loves this oil, so if your hair type drinks it up, apply as often as you wish!
What Hair Types?
All hair types, especially for those using heat tools daily.
Additional content from: Olaplex.com/blogs